NAUI Master Scuba Diver Course
NAUI Master Scuba Diver
NAUI Master Scuba Diver Certification Card
The course that becomes application of skill that you cultivated in advance scuba diving and specialty diver. You master knowledge and the technique of the superlative degree level necessary for recreational diver. It is a course to make step-up to leadership course.Even the dive site diving for the first time make a plan and come to be able to enjoy diving.
Classroom theory. Open water 8 dive or more.
- However, if you have more than 30 log records since you met the participation requirements and the instructor in charge knows the diving ability of the participant, you can be qualified by passing the written test.
Emergency procedures and rescue
Deep diving, simulation of decompression diving
Night diving or low visibility diving
Search and recovery, light salvage
|Choice of diving activity||
Review of the basic skills of scuba
Underwater environmental investigation
Diving activities suitable for the area
Diving activities suitable for local
Decompression and recompression
|NAUI Master Scuba Diver （4days）||
15 years old or older.
NAUI Scuba Diver,NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver,NAUI CPR&First Aid,NAUI Rescue Specialty Diver,Specialty(More than 3 kinds) qualification is necessary.
Equal level of other certification agencies.
NAUI Master Scuba Diver Text Book and DVD, Cylinder(Steel Tank), Weight, Drink, Lunch, Tax, Insurance, Pickup and Drop off, C card application charges
Pick-up is included in the price. However, pick-up and drop-off during the busy season may be difficult. In this case, please directly to meeting place by car.
Cancellation after booking
Cancellation after 19:00 the day before: 50%
Cancellation of activity day: 100%
For cancellations after the course is held, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
Cancellation and delay of a plane and ferry are excluded.
In case of typhoon or bad sea conditions
- There are no cancellation fees for travel cancellations, aircraft delays or cancellations.
- If the training cannot be done due to the deterioration of the typhoon or the sea condition, we would like to consult with you and decide the schedule again.
- Training logbook, logbook, Certification card.
- NAUI Master Scuba Diver Text Book and Writing instrument,
- Please come to wear a swimsuit, bring a change of clothes and a towel.
- Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- If you are concerned about seasickness, please take motion sickness medicine beforehand.
- Please wear warm clothes in winter.
Book and Contact
You can apply for the online booking form.
For more information, please contact us by email.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org