Efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infections
Immigration restrictions in Japan
Border enforcement measures to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus.
We will implement the following preventive measures for COVID-19 infection prevention.
Confirmation before participation
Persons who are subject to any of the following conditions are kindly requested to refrain from participating in the tour.
- If you have or may have coronavirus. It is considered a contraindication as it falls under "respiratory disease".
- Person recovered from coronavirus. Please refrain from diving again for at least 2 to 3 months, and for asymptomatic people about 1 month.
- If you have cold symptoms(cough, sneezing, sore throat, etc).
- If you have a fever.
- Person who lose their ability to smell and taste.
- There's a feeling of malaise and stuffy.
- Those who have traveled to countries and regions where the government has announced that entry restrictions and observation periods after entry are required within the past 14 days, and those who have a close contact with travelers.
- Person who has been to place where the cluster occurred within past 14 days or person who has close contact with infected person.
- If you have a family living together or acquaintance who is suspected to be infected.
About resuming diving of COVID-19 infected person
After recovery of a COVID-19 infected person, wait at least 2-3 months before resuming diving. Even if COVID-19 infection is asymptomatic, wait about a month before resuming diving.
COVID-19 is mild to severe and may have no subjective symptoms. Person who has had COVID-19 infection with severe pulmonary symptoms may suffer from prolonged or even permanent pulmonary damage, even if the lung function seems to have returned to normal.
All applicable customers should see a medical institution for pneumonia symptoms and health problems and bring a medical certificate.
Request to participating customers
- A health check is performed every morning on each activity day. If you feel sick, have a fever, or health checklist applies, we may refuse to join the tour.
- If you feel unwell on the day before or on the morning of the tour, please contact us immediately.
- Please wear a mask as much as possible.
- If you have a car as much as possible, please come directly to the meeting place.
- Please refrain from sharing equipment.
- Please manage your own equipment and do not touch another person's equipment.
Because regulators (mouthpieces), masks and snorkels are risk of infection due to mucus.
- Do not use spit to stop fogging the mask. Please ask the stuff, and staff will spray your mask with defogger.
- Please be careful about your coughing and sneezing to avoid droplet infection. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Remember to immediately wash your hands after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Diving logs will be write recorded at the port or beach.
If you find out that you have been infected with COVID-19 within 2 weeks after using our dive shop, please contact us immediately.
Initiatives to prevent infectious diseases
- Health check is performed every morning on each activity day.
- Disinfection of rental equipment.
- Limited number of people.
- Suspension of drink service. Please bring your own drink.
- Pick up and dropp off. If you have a car as much as possible, please come directly to the meeting place. Please wear a mask when using the pickup service.
- Always have a disinfectant spray.
Protect your health management and social distance yourself, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Domestic Call 0980-79-5009
International Call +81-980-79-5009
Official LINE ID : @miyakojima_diving
WeChat  ID : naui48338
Book and Contact
You can apply for the online booking form.
For more information, please contact us by email.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org